#header-inner {text-align: center ;}

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Alice Springs and Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park

Here is a link to an article that I wrote about a trip to Australia's Red Centre for The WORD Australia. There are also a few other articles on The WORD's blog that I wrote about surfing, scuba diving, cage diving with sharks and other neat stuff.

Writing this article was weird. On one hand, it was my job to sell travel and to write content that would be informative for consumers of travel; on the other hand, I was writing about a profound and transformative travel experience that I had in Australia. On yet another hand (yes, three hands) I really wanted to include more anthropological ideas about the situation at Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. I'm not sure if I managed to do any of those things but it was certainly a learning experience.

Despite my qualms about the article, I'm happy with how it turned out—particularly the photos. :)


Uluru: Erin Golackson
Photo Credit: Erin Golackson

No comments:

Post a Comment